The mission of the Central Pacific Chamber of Commerce is to serve the Community by promoting, protecting, encouraging and developing local business and tourism, with due regards to the natural environment. To strengthen and expand the income potential of all business and organizations. To strive to help advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Central Pacific region, its citizens and all of the business community.
- Costa Rica Central Pacific community is our focus.
- Developing long-term relationships have a premier rank in our priorities.
- Leadership is our passion.
- Diversity is a feature of our philosophy.
- Communications are in the forefront of our service delivery processes.
- Members & Volunteers are our major assets.
- Working together with a community spirit is how we enrich each other’s lives.
- A) Associate persons working in activities related to investments, tourism industry and trade.
- B) Stimulate socio-economic development of the country’s Central Pacific region through its activities and the services provided to the public by its members.
- C) Set up an information service through gazettes, bulletins or other means.
- D) Promote public service projects such as temporary jobs for students, learning tours at members’ factories, and staff training.
- E) Carry out surveys and statistical studies on production costs, salary scales, cost of living and other similar situations.
- F) Provide placement and employment services.
- G) Serve as a liaison between members and the Government of Costa Rica in matters of development and investments of the Central Pacific.
- H) Improve communications and relations between the entrepreneurs of the Central Pacific of Costa Rica and International business sectors and promote the good image of investments and trade.
- I) Promote and encourage laws fomenting foreign investment in national companies.
- J) Collaborate in the undertaking of creating an effective capital market, formally organized and with the dedicated participation of private enterprise, to expand the long-term investment nuclei required for developing Costa Rican companies.
- K) Carry out studies and make recommendations to members on the feasibility of promoting specific activities.
- L) Duly represent itself before public authorities and popularly elected officials in order to promote its activities.
- M) Encourage relations of its members with other persons and companies and public authorities, so that the activities of the former may be acknowledged as being important for development of the national economy.
- N) Intervene in favor of its members whenever it can be shown that the legal activities of the same are being threatened or interfered with in any way by undue or illegal actions.
- O) Establish and maintain relations with other national or foreign chambers, associations or companies for the benefit of its members and for better achieving its purposes; and
- P) Perform any other functions which in accordance with its nature and condition it may or should exercise to the benefit of the national economy.